Price: CONVENIENCE IS KEY: Our convenient MCT Powder is portable and just plain easier. It mixes effortlessly in any beverage and helps add a smooth, creamy texture to your favorite coffee, drinks and smoothies.
(as of Oct 13,2020 03:00:43 UTC – Details)
Giant Sports MCT Oil Powder is perfect for your ketogenic diet or low-carb lifestyle. Our MCT powder is made of 100% Pure MCT Oil and Prebiotic Acacia Fiber that helps support healthy digestion. Unlike other MCT products, Giant MCT Oil Powder yields 75% MCTs per serving, giving you more quality medium chain triglycerides to help you burn fat for fuel. Get clean, sustainable energy and focus, and help support your ketogenic diet.
MCTS AND PREBIOTIC ACACIA FIBER: Giant MCT Oil Powder gives you clean, sustainable energy in an easy to use powder that helps support your ketogenic diet by increasing performance, mental clarity and focus. Added Prebiotic Acacia Fiber provides digestive support
MULTI-FUNCTIONAL: Use MCT powder for a morning boost, before exercise for sustained energy, or throughout the day for increased ketone production and healthy fat intake. Our Powdered MCT Oil can also be used after eating carbs to help you get back into ketosis quicker.
KETO PERFECTED: Giant Sports Pure MCT Oil Powder is perfect for those on ketogenic, paleo and low-carb diets. Boost ketones, control your appetite and reach your weight-loss goals with 8g of healthy fats and ZERO net carbs per serving.
MORE IS BETTER: Giant MCT Oil Powder yields the most medium chain triglycerides per serving giving you 75% pure MCTs. It is composed of 61% C8, with the remaining 39% C10.